(1) Allows password-protected accounts on AirPort Disks to show up on in the Finder's Shared Sidebar.
(2) Resolves an issue with saved passwords for wireless networks.
2. Back to My Mac
(1) Improves the reliability of Back to My Mac-enabled Macs appearing in the Finder's Shared Sidebar.
(2) Improves compatibility with D-Link NAT gateways.
3. Disk utilities
(1) Restores the functionality of the progress bar during permission repairs in Disk Utility.
(2) Addresses an issue that could produce an alert when creating disk images using Disk Utility or Terminal.
(3) Improves disk partitioning when multiple RAID sets are created on the same disk.
(1) iCal alarms are now more reliably delivered via email.
(2) Resolves an issue when inviting attendees via a CalDAV account.
(1) Improves stability when resizing columns in the
message viewer or switching between Stationery templates in email
(2) Addresses an issue in which attachments enclosed inside an HTML link may not be clickable in email messages.
(3) Fixes an issue with email accounts added using the "Simple Setup"
feature in which messages cannot be sent due to an SMTP connection
(4) Improves Smart Mailboxes compatibility with .Mac Sync, and
addresses an issue with To Do's disappearing when using Smart
(5) Resolves an issue with syncing Mail accounts with .Mac in which multiple On My Mac folders appear in the Mailbox pane.
(1) Addresses an issue in which Microsoft Windows shared folders may be read-only when connected via SMB.
(1) Resolves an issue in which user-selected values on Paper Feed PDE are reset to default while saving a custom preset.
8. Security, Firewall
(1) Addresses a code signing issue;
third-party applications can now run when included in the Application
Firewall or when whitelisted in Parental Controls.
(2) In Security preferences' Firewall tab, the "Block All" option is now called "Allow Only essential services"
(3) Includes recent Apple security updates.
9. System and Finder
(1) Addresses a potential data loss issue when moving files across partitions in the Finder.
(2) Resolves an issue with login after turning off FileVault for a specific user account.
(3) Improves compatibility with Adobe Flash-based uploaders used by
.Mac Web Gallery and certain other websites and applications.
(4) Resolves a potential text drawing issue with certain Adobe Flash-based websites and applications.
10. Time Machine
(1) Addresses formatting issues with certain
drives used with Time Machine (specifically, single-partition MBR
drives greater than 512 GB in size as well as NTFS drives of any size
and partition scheme).
(2) Resolves an issue in which files restored in Time Machine may be
restored to the backup hierarchy rather than the folders to which they
이렇게 업데이트 되었습니다.
전반적으로 많은 버그가 패치되었습니다.
그런데 많은 심각한 문제점도 보고 되고 있군요.
리부팅할때 부팅이 안된다던지, 어드민 아뒤가 삭제 되어 버린다던지.
권한복구 안되는 화일이 몇개가 존재한다던지.
익스포제에서 데스크탑 보기 상태에서 스팟라이트를 실행하면 숨어 버리는 버그는 아직도 존재하는군요.
디스크 유틸리티에서 권한 수정 할때 시간 엄청 오래걸리는 버그도 아직 이구요.
이상하게 버젼업 하고 나서... VMWare 구동이 너무 느리군요.